KINDLY REPLY HOW YOU LIKE IT

Programming Tutorials on different platforms

Any general and specialized interesting programming language training and exploration . Fun with knowledge .

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011



Increase your Alexa rank
The most common question of any blogger are:
• How to increase my Google Page rank?
• How to increase my Alexa Rank?
• How to increase my Technorati rank?
• and so on,


https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5362

Unlike technorati whose rank mostly depend on the number of backinks , Alexa has more or less depend on traffic and people surf your website using Alexa toolbar.
Alexa Toolbar collect all the usage data and it plays a vital role to rank websites, in my previous blog I used alexa toolbar and I have seen my Alexa rank gone to under 1k within 2 months and it’s a nice advice if you ask your regular readers to use alexa toolbar that will also help getting your site read by alexa toolbar reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment